Audi 100 Avant Turbo quattro - SOLD
[gallery/4591] I bought it over three years ago and spent nearly £2,500 on it as I intended to run it for a long time. Then we found we were expecting twins meaning I needed a six-seater, so I bought a Seat Alhambra and took the Audi off the road.
It's been sitting on my drive for over a year now - I've just never got round to advertising it. To be frank, I'm reluctant to sell it having sunk so much money into the car!
Specifications are as follows:
- 1990 G-reg Audi 100 Avant Turbo quattro
- Colour "Blue", but it's actually a very light metallic blue that looks silver. Interior is blue.
- Ronal spoked alloys (off an Audi 200)
- Towbar fitted with dual electrics
- Cruise control.
- Central Locking
- Electric Windows
I've got nearly £4000 of receipts for work done on the car between 02/99 and 05/01. I bought the car in July 2001 and have receipts for all the work I've had done.
Here's what I got done when I first bought it:
- Cruise control serviced
- Front wheel bearings
- Anti-roll bar bushes
- Track arm bushes
- Rear wishbone bushes
- Rear suspension bushes
- Koni dampers front and rear
- Camcover gasket
- Sump gasket
- Front main oil seal
- O/S/F ABS sensor
- Fuel pump
- Instrument panel gauges intermittent (rev counter, temperature gauge, etc.)
- Driver's door wiring loom frayed causing electric windows and central locking to not work (they worked when I got the car)
- exhaust manifold blowing
- needs a couple of tyres
- driver's door outer panel dented
- superb ride; the suspension is really sorted
- strong engine
- comfortable interior
I'm in Redhill, Surrey.
Email me if you're interested or for further details.