I run quite a few mailing lists for my various projects. For each one, I have 4 lists: projectname, projectname-trac, projectname-svn, projectname-dev.
I have a script that sets all these up automatically for new projects. However, I managed to get some wrong, and wanted to change various values for *all* lists.
I used the config_list script as follows:
for l in $(list_lists -b) ; do config_list -vi list_changes.txt $l ; done
list_changes.txt contained the following text:
accept_these_nonmembers = ['email@example.com']
bounce_matching_headers = ''
real_name = mlist.internal_name()
owner = ['firstname.lastname@example.org']
subject_prefix = ''.join(['[', mlist.internal_name(), '] '])
msg_footer = """_______________________________________________